A New Feature: We Link to What We Like
1) Pam's House Blend posts on two recommended columns: one on outing black pastors and one on the children of the incarcerated.
2) Think Progress reports that (i) the White House is STILL standing by its altered transcript of a rare true statement made by Scotty the Lying Bushtool and (ii) (prepare for a shock) Michelle Malkin is two-faced.
3) The Daily Pepper pins Kenneth Tomlinson's problems on Sesame Street.
4) Media Matters reveals that wingnut Bill O'Reilly now blames the the Iraq War on the French.
5) Shakespeare's Sister, after a day of not feeling so great, reports on Novakula's latest adventure outside his coffin.
6) Majikthise links to some Grade A skeptical blogging at Pooflingers Anonymous.
7) And Grumpy Old Man, after taking an extra dose of blood pressure medication, unleashes on the Dear Leader and torture while Hullabaloo bitch slaps the MSM on behalf of the Reality-Based Community. And The Heretik posts on torture of a different sort.
hat tip: Neil Shakespeare; graphic [Peekaboo Augustus]