« Things Younger Than John McCain | Main | Happy Anniversary Bitchez »

July 30, 2008

Comments

Trickle down economics, 'cept now it's hitting home.

My god, what do you do with hundreds of unemployed lawyers!?

Cut 'em up for shark bait.

Oooooh, actor212, don't even get me started on the 1001 uses for a dead lawyer - I did my best to refrain. It's really too bad that the great minds I read turned out to have very little to do with the "law" or its application. Like so much else, 98% give the other 2% a bad name - and that includes their black-robed brethren.

Turned a blind eye while millions of jobs and thousands of manufacturing facilities were ripped up and shipped overseas, and worse, profited mightily from it? Karma's a bitch, bitch!

What do you do with hundreds of unemployed lawyers?

We could set us a supersecret shadow Justice Department to combat the other, evil one.

Don't unemployed lawyers automatically go into poliyics?

Doesn't it make them out'laws?

We could set us a supersecret shadow Justice Department to combat the other, evil one.

And give it a really kewl name like "The Justice Legion" or "League" or something...

Don't unemployed lawyers automatically go into poliyics?

Worse.

Financial planning and real estate.

The comments to this entry are closed.

We Believe in Nothing

Consortium

Ye Olde Blogroll

Crass Commercialism

  • Find Zylotrim Reviewed

December 2009

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    

Categories

Blogilicious

Blog powered by Typepad